[NFB-NM] FW: Planning for the Fall Season

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 03:50:27 UTC 2019

Best wishes,

 <mailto:nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com> nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

From: Don Burns <dlburns2338 at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 8:06 AM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: Planning for the Fall Season

Hi Tonia:

Please post the following notice to the List Serve.  Thanks.

Nancy

Do you feel uncomfortable while planning for the holidays because of vision loss?  There are numerous activities during the holiday season in which you can participate.  Join the Creating Options support group and share concerns with others who may have the same concerns.  There will be visually impaired people present who just might be able to respond with answers to your questions.

Friends and family members are always welcome as we gather around coffee and holiday goodies.

This group meets the third Wednesday of each month.  The October meeting will be on the 16th of the month from 10:00 to 12 noon.

We will meet at the New Mexico Commission for the Blind, check in at the front desk for room location.  Parking is available on south side of the building.

Facilitated by Nancy and Don Burns.

Hosted by the New Mexico Commission for the Blind

2200 Yale Blvd. SE

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows 10