[NFB-NM] FW: Correction on the flyer

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 02:22:05 UTC 2019

From: Sarah Villavicencio <nfbnm.abqchapter.treasurer at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 5:56 PM
To: Tonia Trapp <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Subject: Correction on the flyer

Hi Tonia,

Can you please retract previous message regarding the candy apples. We are working on updating the flyer and information. I sent it to you by mistake thinking I had deleted it until I saw it come out last night. This was totally my fault. The correct and updated information will be out next week.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

--

Sarah R. Villavicencio, Treasurer

Albuquerque Chapter

NFBNM.AbqChapter.Treasurer at gmail.com <mailto:NFBNM.AbqChapter.Treasurer at gmail.com>