[NFB-NM] FW: Black Hills Ski For Light

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 03:56:31 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Tara Chavez <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 10:13 PM
Subject: FW: Black Hills Ski For Light

Greetings all:
The below email got buried in my inbox. It is from Gretchen Newman who spoke
at our September chapter meeting. Let me know if you have trouble reading
the information.
Tara

Tara Chavez, President
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter
(505) 328-3349
Nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com
Live the life you want.
www.nfbnm.org