[NFB-NM] FW: At Large Chapter thanks

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:55:04 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 10:51 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Cc: mad.tewe at gmail.com; NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com
Subject: At Large Chapter thanks

Tonia could you please send this out to our state list serve. Thanks
bunches, V

I just wanted to take a moment here to thank all of you that helped us jumpt
start our At Large chapter this evening. It meant so much to me that each
and everyone of you took a few moments out of your already busy day to come
and see how you could help. Hugs!
What I forgot to do because I was so happy that you were there was to get
your contact info from you. Most of you I already have the info but if you
were there and know I do not have that info, please send it to me as soon as
you can.
Our next meeting will be on Monday, May 11 at 7 p. m. We will be joining in
with the seniors of our state, so please come prepared to give them some
helpful advice. Also, if you could, bring a friend. The more, the merrier.

My contact info is:
Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com <mailto:Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com>
(505) 269-1034

Hope to hear from you very soon!