[NFB-NM] 2020 NFBNM state convention registration

Adelmo Vigil nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 22:58:29 UTC 2020

Greetings Federation family,

Our 2020 NFBNM state convention is soon approaching and the time to register is coming to a close.

We are planning to have a great convention. Oh did I mention we have some great cash door prizes this year.

In order to win a door prize you must be registered for the convention and be present when your name is called.

The last day to register is Sunday August 16, 2020. So don’t miss out on a great convention and a chance for a door prize.

Copied below and attached is the registration form for your convenience.

Convention Registration Form

(Complete one form per person.)

Name:

Address:

City, State, Zip:

Email:

Phone #:

Will you be joining us via telephone or computer?

If telephone, what number would you be calling in from?

If you would like to be called into the meeting, please provide phone number here.

An agenda will be sent out via email as soon as it becomes available.

Please feel free to call or email us with any questions you may have.

The deadline for convention registration is August 16, 2020.

Please return the completed registration form

Via email to: NFBNM.ABQChapter.Treasurer at gmail.com

or

Via mail to:

Sarah R. Villavicencio

860 Manzano Ave. SE

Los Lunas, NM 87031

Sincerely,

Adelmo Vigil, President

 <mailto:NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com> NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com

(575) 921-5422

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> www.nfbnm.org

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> ​ <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https://nfb.org/&data=02|01|sarahrv@hotmail.com|1bc2cc05190e46a0b6ed08d5214e9c49|84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa|1|0|636451544831901854&sdata=67ePy8pS960Xkgtj5A2kWATL8vzfKKOLqKZtgdr%2Bhqo%3D&reserved=0>

(National Federation of the Blind - Live the life you want.