[NFB-NM] FW: August 2020 Newsletter for ABLE NM

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 03:25:36 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Trapp, Greg, CFB <Greg.Trapp at state.nm.us>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 9:00 AM
To: 'nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com' <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Subject: FW: August 2020 Newsletter

From: Balderas, Denise, STO
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2020 3:41 PM
Subject: August 2020 Newsletter

​Good afternoon everyone and Happy Friday.  I do hope this message finds all of you well and safe.  I have attached our August ABLE NM Newsletter for everyone to read.  I am asking if everyone would please forward this newsletter to all of our wonderful New Mexican families and individuals with exceptionalities.  Your help and support with redistribution of our newsletter helps our families and individuals with exceptionalities make decisions involving their financial planning and well being.

I can not thank each and every one of you for all of the work you all do supporting our state!  All of you are such amazing leaders and I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work along side brilliant people such as yourselves.  I thank you for your time and support with our ABLE NM Newsletter.  Also, if any of our families or individuals with exceptionalities have questions or would like to learn more about ABLE NM Accounts, have them reach out to me via email or phone-505-363-0361.

If any of you have any questions or would like to have me present ABLE NM information to your network, please feel free to reach out to me.  I wish you a very blessed rest of your day and weekend!  Many, many hugs and blessings to all of you!​

Denise V Balderas
ABLE NM Coordinator
NM Office of the State Treasurer
Santa Fe, NM 87505