[NFB-NM] FW: Welcome to the "NFB-Seniors" mailing list

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 01:55:58 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 4:02 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

Tonia, could you please share this with our listserve? Thanks, V Welcome to
the NFB-Seniors at nfbnet.org mailing list! The National Federation of the
Blind Senior Division is sponsoring a new e-mail list called nfb-seniors.
Ask questions, share answers and provide encouragement to the fastest
growing part of the blind population.
The idea for this list came out of the seminar held during our trip to
Washington and in conversations with our members. Let's show all the
computer wizzards that we seniors are alive and well in the 21st century.
Join the list!

The list is moderated by Division president Judy Sanders.  You can reach her
at:

jsanders.nfb at comcast.net

If you have technical problems contact David Andrews at:
david.andrews at nfbnet.org

  nfb-seniors at nfbnet.org

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or
from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page
at:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-seniors_nfbnet.org/mad.tewe%40gmail.co

  NFB-Seniors-request at nfbnet.org

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and
you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing the
password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation.  It is:

  ezzekohi

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your nfbnet.org mailing list passwords
once every month, although you can disable this if you prefer.  This
reminder will also include instructions on how to unsubscribe or change your
email your current password to you.