[NFB-NM] Gary Montague

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 03:52:45 UTC 2020

Hello All,

I am so very sorry to have to tell you of the passing of our long-time
Federation friend Gary Montague. Please keep Gary's wife Elaine and the
family in your thoughts and prayers. Here is what Elaine wrote:

Gary broke the constraints of earthly bounds on November 6, 2020, and
celebrates a new victory with his Lord! I miss him more than I can put into
words after six decades of togetherness. He overcame low vision and cancer
but not covid and underlying conditions. His book won six awards and is
available at authormontague505 at gmail.com
<mailto:authormontague505 at gmail.com> . It is titled "victory from the
Shadows, Growing Up in a New Mexico School for the Blind and Beyond."

Elaine Montague