[NFB-NM] sculptor Michael Naranjo is presenting at the NFB National Convention

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 22:25:18 UTC 2020

Hello All,

I hope everyone has had an enjoyable holiday weekend.
Today I was looking through the agenda for the NFB National Convention, and
much to my delight, I found the following entry for Friday, July 17:

6:20-6:35 PM; FROM THE HEART TO THE HAND: A BLIND ARTIST ADVANCING TOUCH FOR
OVER FORTY YEARS
*	Michael Naranjo, Sculptor; Albuquerque, New Mexico

Note that the times listed in the online agenda are in Eastern Time, so it
says he is presenting at 8:20 PM, but that is 6:20 PM our time. I'm
definitely going to tune in!

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org