[NFB-NM] NFB of Albuquerque chapter meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 04:01:35 UTC 2020

Greetings Fellow Federationists:

The Albuquerque Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will be
holding our next meeting via teleconference on Tuesday, August 4 at 6:30 PM.
This month we will be recapping national convention and talking about the
upcoming virtual state convention.

You can join the meeting in a number of ways-from a traditional conference
phone call or using the Zoom program on a computer, smart phone, or tablet.
We recently discovered another way to join a meeting using Zoom. The program
can call you. In order to have Zoom call you, please contact Tara Chavez by
Sunday, August 2, with the phone number you would like us to call.

Joining the Zoom Meeting With a Traditional Phone Call

If you dial into the meeting with a phone call, you should bear in mind the
following two commands which you can enter using the phone's dial keypad:

Star 6 is the command to mute and unmute yourself during the meeting.

Star 9 is the command to raise or lower your virtual hand.

To join the meeting, call 253 215 8782. Enter the meeting ID: 947 1232 4800,
followed by pound.

If you are using your iPhone to dial into the meeting, take advantage of the
following one-tap mobile link here:
+12532158782,,94712324800#

Joining the Meeting With the Zoom Software

Here is the direct link to join the Zoom meeting using the Zoom desktop
client:
https://zoom.us/j/94712324800

If any of this information is confusing, please feel free to call me
directly at 505-328-3349. Also, if you have any trouble connecting on the
day of the meeting, please call me right away at this same number,
505-328-3349.

Tara Chavez, President
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org