[NFB-NM] 2020 Virtual Convention Information and Registration form

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 14:57:39 UTC 2020

From: Sarah Villavicencio <nfbnm.abqchapter.treasurer at gmail.com <mailto:nfbnm.abqchapter.treasurer at gmail.com> >
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 7:01 PM
Subject: 2020 Virtual Convention Information and Registration form

Greetings Federation Family,

2020 Annual Convention A Virtual Event
Our Vision is to bring about security, equality, and opportunity for all blind New Mexicans.

The 2020 convention of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico will be held from August 28-29, 2020 with some events held earlier in the week. Everyone is invited to attend the Board of Directors Meeting which will be held on Monday, August 24, at 7:00 p.m. Our SAGE Division will host its meeting in the evening on Tuesday, August 25, and our Resolutions committee will meet on the morning of Friday, August 28. Join us as we work together to shape our future. Please see the agenda for all the details about this exciting convention - including Zoom links to every session and meeting.

Registration forms for the convention must be received by Sarah R. Villavicencio no later than Sunday, August 16, 2020. There is no charge to attend our virtual convention. But if you don't register, you won't be eligible to win door prizes or learn about any last minute changes to the Zoom links for our meetings.

Convention Contacts:
Registration Chair
Sarah R. Villavicencio, 505-550-4220

NFBNM.ABQChapter.Treasurer at gmail.com <mailto:NFBNM.ABQChapter.Treasurer at gmail.com>

Mailing Address:
860 Manzano Ave. SE
Los Lunas, NM 87031

Adelmo Vigil, President
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM)
575-921-5422
NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com

Attached you will find information and the registration form for our Virtual Convention.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or anything at all.

--
Sarah R. Villavicencio, Treasurer
Albuquerque Chapter

Live the life you want.