[NFB-NM] Quick poll for next Que Pasa: tell me something that you are grateful for

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:34:06 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Very soon I will be putting together the next issue of Que Pasa, so I would
like to conduct a quick poll and include your responses in the newsletter
(with no names attached, of course). This has been such a difficult year, to
say the least, and there is plenty of negativity to go around. To counter
that, I would like to put a different spin on things:

Tell me something that you are grateful for.

I will eagerly await your responses. You can email them to me at

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com <mailto:nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org