[NFB-NM] Last call for articles, recipes, etc. for next Que Pasa

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:39:57 UTC 2020

Hello All,

I will put together the next issue of our Que Pasa newsletter on Saturday,
August 1. This issue will be shorter than usual, as I have received a very
small number of items. If there is anything you would like to submit for the
newsletter, please send it to me as soon as possible. Thank you for your
help.

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org