[NFB-NM] FW: Montague book event postponed

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:24:26 UTC 2020

The Montagues will not be at Organic Books on March 28 with their book,
"Victory from the Shadows, Growing Up in a New Mexico School for the Blind
and Beyond." The event will be rescheduled when there is no longer an
emergency health crisis. We thank everyone for the support shown and suggest
you join us at Bear Canyon Senior Center in Albuquerque on June 3 from 10 to
11:30.

We are happy to announce Victory has won a third award, this one from New
Mexico Press Women. Victory is available as a paperback and on Kindle. We
anticipate it is near release by the NM Library for the Blind and Print
Disabled. A lot has happened since publication in summer of 2019!

We hope all of you stay healthy and safe!

Gary and Elaine Montague

Best wishes,