[NFB-NM] FW: ABLE NM May 2020 Newsletter

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:40:30 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Trapp, Greg, CFB <Greg.Trapp at state.nm.us>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 11:00 PM
To: 'nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com' <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Subject: FW: ABLE NM May 2020 Newsletter

From: Balderas, Denise, STO
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 11:27 AM
Subject: ABLE NM May 2020 Newsletter

​​Good morning New Mexico and HAPPY FRIDAY!  I am proud to share the ABLE NM May 2020 edition from the Office of the New Mexico Treasurer's Office.  I am requesting that all of you please share this important information with others who have exceptionalities and their families; as well as other individuals with whom you work and touch our exceptional community.  It is such an honor to be a public servant for our most vulnerable population and their families.

I am more than willing to have a conversation with anyone whom may have questions, comments or concerns involving ABLE NM or other disability issues.  As always, I will do my best to be of assistance and if I do not know the answer(s), I will work to find the answer(s).  It takes a village to make a difference and make our state stronger.

I wish all of you a wonderful and blessed day filled with much happiness, many smiles and tons of laughter!

Denise V. Balderas
ABLE NM Coordinator
Office of the New Mexico State Treasurer