[NFB-NM] requesting articles, recipes, etc. for next Que Pasa

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat May 23 20:48:45 UTC 2020

Dear Federation Family,

I hope all of you are doing well-at least, as well as can be hoped for,
given the current circumstances. I am emailing you because it is time to
start putting together the next issue of our Que Pasa newsletter. So, now
that you are stuck at home and have extra time on your hands, please send me
items to include in the next issue, such as the following:

*Articles
*Recipes
*Announcements
*Upcoming events

Thank you in advance, and I look forward to receiving your submissions.

Yours in solidarity,

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org