[NFB-NM] a serious/silly poll for our next Que Pasa

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 00:32:03 UTC 2020

Hello All,

We are about to publish our next issue of the Que Pasa newsletter in early
December, and in preparation for that, I would like to conduct another poll.
I enjoy collecting people's answers and putting them all together in the
newsletter for everyone to read and benefit from.

The trouble is, I just can't quite decide whether we should have a silly
question or a serious question. So, I have decided to include one of each.
Please feel free to answer either or both of these questions:

Serious Question:
Please tell us one thing that has helped you find peace or joy, amidst all
the chaos and difficult circumstances this year.

Silly Question:
What food item do you hate the most?

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com