[NFB-NM] West Mesa Chapter Meeting Announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 23:38:57 UTC 2020

West Mesa Chapter Meeting Announcement

Come join us!! The blind of New Mexico are going places!
<http://www.nfbnm.org> www.nfbnm.org

Meeting Date/Time:
October 10, 2020 at 10:00am - noon

Meeting Location: Greetings Federation Family, I want to let everyone know
we will be holding our West Mesa Chapter meeting on Saturday, October 10,
2020. This meeting will be held via teleconference, to join the meeting
please call: (515) 604-9094 access code 679810926.

Contact:
German Benitez, President
Phone:
(505) 702-5044
Email:
 <mailto:NFBNM.WestMesaChapter at gmail.com> NFBNM.WestMesaChapter at gmail.com

The most important reason to join the National Federation of the Blind is
that we need your time, your talents, your hands, your heart, and your
dreams. In short, we need you!

Help us spread the new concepts about blindness. When you see our literature
in the mail or meet one of us on the street, remember that we are people,
just like you, with all the range of talents and capacities, wits and wants
that you possess.

This month we will talk about Meet The Blind Month, West Mesa Chapter
fundraising and switching to Zoom.

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com