[NFB-NM] FW: Election 2020 Information

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 02:07:59 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Mireles, Krista, CFB <Krista.Mireles at state.nm.us>
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 3:22 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: Election 2020 Information

Good afternoon, Tonia.

As I mentioned in our meeting, Richard has recorded an extensive section on
the 2020 Election.  It includes national and local races, along with senate,
legislative and judicial races.  Also included are telephone numbers for the
county clerks' offices throughout New Mexico.  This information can be found
in New Mexico Newsline category 39.

Would you please pass this information along through our NFB List Serve?  If
you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Thanks so much,
Tonia!  Stay well and healthy.

Peace begins with a smile,

Krista Mireles
Newsline Coordinator