[NFB-NM] FW: Albuquerque Chapter White Cane Awareness Celebration

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 20:35:16 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 10:33 PM
To: 'Tonia Trapp' <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Subject: Albuquerque Chapter White Cane Awareness Celebration.

Hi Tonia,

Would you please send this to the NFBNM List Serve.

Greetings:
It is my pleasure to invite you to join the Albuquerque Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind to Celebrate White Cane Awareness Day.
Copied below is the text of the flyer. Please use the attached version for
printing, posting and promoting.

***Beginning of Flyer Text***
Join us for our
White Cane Awareness Day Celebration
It's a Zoom Event

Saturday, October 24th, 2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Through the Mastery of the White Cane,
and celebrating experiences with the white cane.

We will present
The White Cane Safety Day Proclamation

We will have speakers reflecting their experience and expertise on their
preferred mobility tools

A Hot Topic with open discussion

Time for Q&A

Join us to learn how to be a confident blind person using the long white
cane.

Register online at https://forms.gle/p6y7qxMMEG13SrHB7

Any Questions contact Ernie Esquibel at 505-269-5984
***End of Flyer Text***

Tara Chavez, President
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter
(505) 328-3349
Nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com <mailto:Nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>
Live the life you want.
www.nfbnm.org <http://www.nfbnm.org>