[NFB-NM] FW: Census Day of Action Monday September 14 -- Please spread the word !!

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 22:53:41 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Trapp, Greg, CFB <Greg.Trapp at state.nm.us>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 10:01 AM
To: 'nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com' <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>; 'nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com' <nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com>
Subject: Census Day of Action Monday September 14 -- Please spread the word !!

September 14 is The Statewide Census Day of Action. It is critically important that we all participate in the Census. The amount of federal money coming to the state will be determined by our Census count, and this includes the vocational rehabilitation funds received by the Commission for the Blind.  The Census is scheduled to end on September 30, so your time to be counted is limited.

If you have not participated in the Census, please do so by going to the following web page:

my2020Census.gov <http://my2020Census.gov>

Or by calling the following number:

800-932-8282

Don’t miss this opportunity to be counted and to help our state!

Greg Trapp, JD
Executive Director
New Mexico Commission for the Blind
2200 Yale Blvd SE