[NFB-NM] FW: Mesilla Valley Chapter meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:01:15 UTC 2021

Best wishes,

From: Raquel Ortega <nfbnmmesillavalleypresident at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 7:34 PM
Subject: Mesilla Valley Chapter meeting announcement

Hi Everyone:
 We are inviting you to come join our monthly meeting of the NFB Mesilla Valley chapter .April 17, 2021 start time 2:00PM.
Please note zoom information for Mesilla Valley chapter meetings have been placed on a recurring schedule for every third Saturday beginning now through November. This means that the Meeting I.D. and all relevant information will stay the same each month up until the November meeting.
Meeting announcements will continue to be sent out. Please if you have the ability , copy the information on your calendars so you might have easy access the date of the meeting.

You are invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mesilla Valley Chapter Meeting
Date/Time: April 17, 2021 02:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
        Every month on the Third Sat, 8 occurrence(s)
       ; Apr 17, 2021 02:00 PM; May 15, 2021 02:00 PM; Jun 19, 2021
02:00 PM; Jul 17, 2021 02:00 PM; Aug 21, 2021 02:00 PM; Sep 18, 2021
02:00 PM; Oct 16, 2021 02:00 PM; Nov 20, 2021 02:0P0 PM

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99512604604

One tap mobile
+12532158782,,99512604604# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,99512604604# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        Meeting ID: 995 1260 4604

** This month Mesilla Valley Chapter will discuss constitution. A copy of the chapter constitution will be sent out to members only.
Please join the Zoom meeting at 1:45 PM (MST US/Canada)so you can say hi to one another and settle in.  come to order promptly at 2:00PM.
Be sure to read to bottom you will find helpful commands using ZOOM.

Helpful commands:
Phone commands to mute/unmute are: *6
Phone commands to raise/lower hands are:*9

Computer shortcuts to mute/unmute are: Alt+A Computer shortcuts to raise/lower hands are: alt  plus Y

Warm Regards,
Raquel Ortega
President of the Mesilla Valley Chapter
nfbnmmesillavallypresident at gmail.com