[NFB-NM] NFB of Albuquerque chapter meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 02:36:53 UTC 2021

Greetings Fellow Federationists:

The Albuquerque Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will be
holding our next meeting via Zoom on Tuesday, May 4 from 7:00-9:00 PM.
Please join the meeting 15 minutes before it is scheduled to start.

The topic for this month's chapter meeting will be a review/discussion of
the Code of Conduct and the Code of Conduct Frequently Asked Questions.

To view the Code of Conduct, please go to
 <http://www.nfb.org/codeofconduct> www.nfb.org/codeofconduct

To view the Code of Conduct FAQs, please go to

<https://www.nfb.org/about-us/history-and-governance/code-conduct/code-condu
ct-frequently-asked-questions>
https://www.nfb.org/about-us/history-and-governance/code-conduct/code-conduc
t-frequently-asked-questions

Please note that our meetings will now be recurring, so the meeting ID/link
will be the same from now through the November second meeting. The first
link below is to a calendar item, and if you click on it, that will add the
meeting information to your calendar. The next link is to join the meeting.
After that are the phone numbers that folks can use to either one-tap or
dial manually into the meeting. If anyone has any questions regarding any of
this information, please contact Tara Chavez at 505-328-3349.

Tara Chavez is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Albuquerque Chapter Meeting
Time: Apr 6, 2021 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Every month on the First Tuesday, until Nov 2, 2021, 8 occurrence(s)
Apr 6, 2021 07:00 PM
May 4, 2021 07:00 PM
Jun 1, 2021 07:00 PM
Jul 6, 2021 07:00 PM
Aug 3, 2021 07:00 PM
Sep 7, 2021 07:00 PM
Oct 5, 2021 07:00 PM
Nov 2, 2021 07:00 PM

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.
Monthly:
<https://zoom.us/meeting/tJ0uduitrTsrGNyfAqOTa-aoGDNeKvCHCfzE/ics?icsToken=9
8tyKuChrTorH9eVsRuPRox5A4j4d-_ztmJcjY1Emj70LBRSLwL5EcZsN5lpM_Dz>
https://zoom.us/meeting/tJ0uduitrTsrGNyfAqOTa-aoGDNeKvCHCfzE/ics?icsToken=98
tyKuChrTorH9eVsRuPRox5A4j4d-_ztmJcjY1Emj70LBRSLwL5EcZsN5lpM_Dz

Join Zoom Meeting
 <https://zoom.us/j/99311530128> https://zoom.us/j/99311530128

One tap mobile
+12532158782,,99311530128# US (Tacoma)