[NFB-NM] FW: NFBNM State Convention

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 03:38:35 UTC 2021

From: Jesse Shirek <jesseshirek at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2021 4:39 PM
Subject: NFBNM State Convention

Hello,
2021 Annual State Convention
Another Virtual Event
We are happy you will be joining us via the Zoom platform.
The 2021 convention of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico will be held from August 26-28, 2021.
It is not too late to join us, register today!
Registration forms for the convention must be entered through Google forms (link is below). There is no charge to attend our virtual convention. But if you do not register, you will not be eligible to win door prizes or learn about last-minute changes.
Follow this link to register.
https://forms.gle/t1fgALoyAGM4KSD59
We are still working on a exciting program and the agenda will be out very soon. Please be patient.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Convention Contacts:
Convention Chair, Jesse Shirek701-781-2526
jesseshirek at gmail.com <mailto:jesseshirek at gmail.com>

Registration Chair, Sarah R. Villavicencio
505-550-4220
NFBNM.ABQChapter.Treasurer at gmail.com <mailto:NFBNM.ABQChapter.Treasurer at gmail.com>
www.nfbnm.org <http://www.nfbnm.org/>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>