[NFB-NM] FW: A new option has been created

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 01:07:19 UTC 2021

Best wishes,

From: Nancy Burns <nlburns26 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2021 4:38 PM
Subject: A new option has been created

A NEW CREATING OPTIONS FORMAT

The ongoing Covid pandemic has created a disruption of the monthly support
group meetings. We are pleased to announce that Creating Options will resume
meeting, and as with most other groups, it will present with a Zoom format.
Time will be allowed during the first moments to discuss the Covid crisis
and how you were able to cope with the challenges.
. This meeting will take place on Wed. Feb. 17, 2021., from 10:00 a.m. to 12
noon.   We thank Greg Trapp, Director of the New Mexico Commission for the
Blind for his ongoing support of this group. Sarah Villavicencio  will be
the zoom host and Kelly Burrma will be the presenter, focusing on the Victor
Reader  Stream.  In order to  maintain as much normalcy as possible we will
continue to meet on the third Wednesday of each month from 10:00 a.m. to 12
noon. We normally convene over a cup of coffee and goodies so bring your
coffee and join this meeting.   Below is the Zoom information for Creating
Options.
Nancy and Don Burns, Facilitators

Zoom Meeting information
https://us02web.zoom.usa/j/81097595177