[NFB-NM] FW: Update for Creating Options

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 15:05:04 UTC 2021

Best wishes,

From: Nancy Burns
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2021 6:17 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: Update for Creating Options

This announcement is concerning vacation time for Creating Options.  Don and
I will be taking some short trips during the months of June and July.  This
will create a two-month pause in this support group.
There is, however, some good news.  In speaking with Commission Director,
Greg Trapp, it appears that we might be able to hold an in person meeting in
August.  We will maintain the same schedule, so the date will be August 18,
2021.  This meeting will celebrate the coming together of interested
participants and, hopefully, a mile-stone reached in the Covid 19 Pandemic.
We anticipate an exciting meeting complete with food and drink.  Details
will be forth coming as we enter the month of August.  Stay tuned.
Don and Nancy Burns