[NFB-NM] FW: Mesilla Valley Chapter meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu May 13 13:28:10 UTC 2021

From: Raquel Ortega <nfbnmmesillavalleypresident at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 6:59 PM
Subject: Mesilla Valley Chapter meeting announcement

Hi Everyone:
 We are inviting you to come join our monthly meeting of the NFB Mesilla Valley Chapter on  May 15, 2021 start time 2:00PM.
Please note zoom information for Mesilla Valley chapter meetings have been placed on a recurring schedule for every third Saturday beginning now through November. This means that the Meeting I.D. and all relevant information will stay the same each month up until the November meeting.
May guest speaker: Our very own Adelmo Vigil, NM NFB State President; My life experience and the National Federation of the Blind.

Meeting announcements will continue to be sent out. Please if you have the ability to do so, copy the information on your calendars so you might have easy access the date of the meeting.

You are invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mesilla Valley Chapter Meeting
Date/Time:May 15, 2021 02:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
        Every month on the Third Sat.
       ;; May 15, 2021; Jun 19, 2021; Jul 17, 2021; Aug 21, 2021; Sep 18, 2021; Oct 16, 2021; Nov 20, 2021

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99512604604

One tap mobile
+12532158782,,99512604604# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,99512604604# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        Meeting ID: 995 1260 4604

Please join the Zoom meeting at 1:45 PM (MST US/Canada)so you can say hi to one another and settle in.  come to order promptly at 2:00PM.
Be sure to read to bottom you will find helpful commands using ZOOM.

Helpful commands:
Phone commands to mute/unmute are: *6
Phone commands to raise/lower hands are:*9

Computer shortcuts to mute/unmute are: Alt+A Computer shortcuts to raise/lower hands are: alt  plus Y Warm Regards, Raquel Ortega Mesilla Valley Chapter President nfbnmmessillavalleypresident at gmail.com
505.900.4883

--
Warm Regards,
Raquel Ortega