[NFB-NM] Last call for Que Pasa articles

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Mon May 24 01:40:12 UTC 2021

Hello All,

This is my last request for articles and recipes for the next issue of our
Que Pasa newsletter, which I will finalize this coming weekend. If you want
to submit something and have not already done so, please email me your
submission by Friday May 28 at 5 PM. Thank you to those of you who have
submitted items thus far.

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org