[NFB-NM] FW: June meeting announcement for SAGE, Member at Large

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat May 29 21:03:13 UTC 2021

Best wishes,

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2021 1:32 PM
Subject: June meeting announcement for SAGE, Member at Large

Come join the Senior Action Group Energy and our Member at Large group as we
welcome Caroline Benavidez.  She will be entertaining us with her story on
how she became the person she is today. Originally from California but now
more New Mexican than Californian. Definitely a person we cannot live
without.

Day and time: Wednesday, June 9 at 7:00 p. m., MT
Join Zoom Meeting
 <https://zoom.us/j/95791253273> https://zoom.us/j/95791253273

Meeting ID: 957 9125 3273
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95791253273# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 957 9125 3273

If you have any questions about blindness, don't hesitate to call me or
email me:

Veronica smith
SAGE President
(505) 269-1034