[NFB-NM] San Juan Chapter fundraiser: raffling off a traditional handwoven Navajo rug

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 04:09:26 UTC 2021

From: nfbsanjuanpresident at gmail.com <nfbsanjuanpresident at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 4, 2021 7:44 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: Que Pasa

The San Juan Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico
is having a fundraiser. Enter the raffle to win a traditional handwoven
Navajo rug! It can't get more authentic than this!!!
The rug measures approximately 22" by 24" and is made of 100% wool. Value
estimated at $500!! Tickets are only $5 each! Get yours now to get a chance
to win this rug.  The raffle will be on December 15, just in time to receive
it as a Christmas present.
You can use PayPal to send your money at:
 <https://paypal.me/SanJuanChapter?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US>
https://paypal.me/SanJuanChapter?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
The name of our account is San Juan Chapter National Federation of the
Blind. Please choose the option "Friends and Family" within PayPal to send
your money to us.
You can also send checks or money to:
                Nathalie Martin
1305 Sycamore St
                Farmington, NM 87401
Make sure to give us your name, address, and phone number so we can reach
you to tell you you're a winner!

Please contact Nathalie Martin if you have any questions at
<mailto:NFBSanJuanpresident at gmail.com> NFBSanJuanpresident at gmail.com
Here is a picture of the rug.  It is a Chinle style geometric design in a
bright multicolored zigzag in gold, dark blue, maroon, light pink, bright
pink and black.

Nathalie Martin
San Juan Chapter President
Live the Life you want!