[NFB-NM] FW: Albuquerque Chapter Holiday Party

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 14:26:15 UTC 2021

Best wishes,

From: nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2021 6:52 PM
To: nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com
Subject: Albuquerque Chapter Holiday Party

Hello All:

You are invited! The Albuquerque Chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind is hosting a virtual Holiday Party! Jumpstart the holidays by joining
us on Monday, December 6, 2021 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm Mountain standard time
via Zoom. In addition to some fun holiday games, we will be having a 50/50
raffle. We ask that you make your donation in advance of the party, however
the last opportunity to donate will be at 8:00pm the night of the party.
Please contact Regina Mead at 603-969-6768 if you wish to enter the drawing.
We accept checks, money orders or electronically through PayPal. To make a
donation through PayPal, please use the following link:
https://www.paypal.me/srv4nfb If you have questions, please contact the
Holiday Party Committee Chair, Brianne Kotschwar, at 505-401-9712 or
brilko at comcast.net <mailto:brilko at comcast.net> . Hope to see you all there!

Join via Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/99976190919

One tap mobile