[NFB-NM] FW: December meeting announcement for SAGE and member at Large

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 14:34:00 UTC 2021

Best wishes,

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 8:22 PM
Subject: December meeting announcement for SAGE and member at Large

The Senior Action Group Energy (SAGE combined with our Members at Large
group ) of New Mexico meets the second Wednesday of every month at 7 p. m.
Mountain time via Zoom. All are welcome
Come join us!
Date: Wednesday, December8, 2021.
Time: 7:00 P. M. Mountain time
Where: Anywhere and everywhere

Bring a short story or a recipe to share. Bring some holiday cheer. Bring a
cup of coffee or tea or a cup of eggnog or a cup of hot cocoa to enjoy while
we discuss holiday traditions or smells that warmed your heart growing up.
We will talk about blindness and how to do this or that.

Join Zoom Meeting
 <https://zoom.us/j/95791253273> https://zoom.us/j/95791253273

Meeting ID: 957 9125 3273
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95791253273# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 957 9125 3273

If you ever have questions before our meetings or even afterward, don't
hesitate. Call me. My info can be found below.

How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young,
the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of
these. (George Washington Carver)

Veronica Smith, SAGE President
Senior Action Group Energy
 <mailto:NFBNM.sage at gmail.com> NFBNM.sage at gmail.com