[NFB-NM] FW: 2021 White Cane Proclamation Issued by Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 23:44:52 UTC 2021

Best wishes,

From: Trapp, Greg, CFB <Greg.Trapp at state.nm.us>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 10:12 AM
Subject: 2021 White Cane Proclamation Issued by Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham

It is my privilege to distribute the White Cane Proclamation for 2021, issued by Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham. I have attached the proclamation in the original PDF version, and in an accessible Word version.

Greg Trapp, JD
Executive Director
New Mexico Commission for the Blind
2200 Yale Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
505-383-2231
www.cfb.state.nm.us <http://www.cfb.state.nm.us>

This email may contain confidential or privileged information meant only for the intended recipient.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email and any accompanying attachments.