[NFB-NM] FW: Reminder: Please register your child(ren) for Childcare at State Convention.

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 01:43:34 UTC 2022

Greetings:

This is a friendly reminder to please register your child(ren) for Childcare
during our upcoming National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico State
Convention. Please fill out the attached form and email it back to me no
later than Saturday, august 13, 2022. If you have questions, please contact
me. I can be reached at (505) 328-3349 via text or phone call. Or you can
email me at tmatzick06 at gmail.com <mailto:tmatzick06 at gmail.com> . We will not
be able to offer this service if we don't get anyone registered by
Saturday's deadline.
Thank you,
Tara Chavez, Childcare Coordinator
(505) 328-3349