[NFB-NM] FW: Fwd: Attention Students

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 01:48:42 UTC 2022

Greetings from New Mexico Association of Blind Students, a tight-knit community, resource, and organization that advocates for blind students. We are holding our annual meeting at the 2022 NFB of New Mexico State Convention, happening August 25 through 28 at Embassy Suites Hotel and Spa, where we will hear from a wide number of speakers including blind career mentors, blind engineers, blind educators, other blind students, and more. We have open leadership positions for blind students to serve on our board of directors. If interested in joining the leadership team or our community in general, please reach out to Jose Burciaga at joselburciagaa at gmail.com <mailto:joselburciagaa at gmail.com>  or
575-910-1327.

See attachment for convention registration and COVIDGuidelines. It's not too late to sign up and join the fun.
Agenda will be released very soon.

Sincerely,
Jose Burciaga