[NFB-NM] Albuquerque Chapter meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 14:57:16 UTC 2022

The Albuquerque Chapter invites you to our monthly meeting to be held at Fiesta’s Restaurant located at,
4400 Carlisle Blvd NE
On Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023 from  6:30-8:30. Our meeting will also be held on Zoom.
If you plan to have dinner please arrive a little early. Our Holiday party was a success and so much fun. For those members who did not pay your $10.00 for the Holiday party, please do so at the chapter meeting.

Our focus will be taking the Albuquerque Chapter to great heights in the new year. Let's come together and make a difference in the year 2023.

 <https://zoom.us/j/99311530128> https://zoom.us/j/99311530128
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,99311530128#
     Dial in 1-253-215-8782, meeting ID: 993 1153 0128

Best regards,

Ernie Esquibel
Albuquerque Chapter president,
National Federation of the Blind.