[NFB-NM] FW: David Abraham

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 03:46:45 UTC 2022

From: Tara Chavez
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 4:55 PM
Subject: David Abraham

Hello,

Could the following be posted to the NFBNM list serve?

Thanks,
Tara

Hello Federation family,
My name is David Abraham and some may remember me from long ago. I am
writing to let you know that I have been diagnosed with stage four kidney
disease and my condition has rapidly diminished. Since my kidney function
has deteriorated so quickly, I am in need of a transplant. I am reaching out
to the organization to see if there is anyone who would be willing to see if
they are a match. IF you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart. There
are no words to express how grateful I am. For those willing to see if they
are potentially a good candidate, you   can go to:
www.pslmc.com\signmeup <http://www.pslmc.com/signmeup>
or call: 720-754-2155, press three for living donor and then press 1 or 2 to
speak to a nurse coordinator. Thank you again for taking the time to read
this and I wish you all health and happiness.
Note: the link will redirect to one medical passport where you will register
before signing up to see if you are a possible match.