[NFB-NM] FW: Creating Options, January 19, 2022 (Zoom Only): On The Go and In the News With the Victor Reader Stream

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 22:18:49 UTC 2022

Best wishes,

From: Burma, Kelly, CFB <Kelly.Burma at state.nm.us>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 2:22 PM
Subject: Creating Options, January 19, 2022 (Zoom Only): On The Go and In
the News With the Victor Reader Stream

On the Go and In the News with the Victor Reader Stream

The Victor Stream Reader is a small, multi-functional device, serving many
purposes.  In addition to reading anything from your favorite author, to
news, recipes and much more, it will fit into a pocket, purse, or backpack.
When Don and I travel, I use the note-taking option to record precious
memories, as well as itinerary schedules.
On January 19, 2022, from 10:00 to 12 noon, Kelly Burma will explain the
method of downloading the Braille Monitor, with step by step instructions.
Portions will be recorded and posted for later use.
The January Creating Options support group is excited to begin another year
of helpful information.  This month, because of the Covid variants, we will
be presenting by Zoom only.  There will be time for individual questions and
concerns about the subject matter. If you need support with attending the
meeting, including a phone call into the Zoom meeting so that you can
participate, please contact Kelly Burma by phone at (505) 383-2277 or by
e-mail at Kelly.burma at state.nm.us <mailto:Kelly.burma at state.nm.us> . We look
forward to working with you in 2022.
Don and Nancy Burns, facilitators
New Mexico Commission for the Blind
2200 Yale Blvd.SE
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Zoom information

Nancy and Don Burns, and Kelly Burma are inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81839112389?pwd=ZHJhM0xaSE9pWTVRaTFtc3NPR2VSZz09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81839112389?pwd=ZHJhM0xaSE9pWTVRaTFtc3NPR2VSZz09

Meeting ID: 818 3911 2389
Passcode: 251488
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,81839112389#,,,,*251488# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,81839112389#,,,,*251488# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        888 475 4499 US Toll-free