[NFB-NM] FW: Requesting door prizes.

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:45:38 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Members and Friends,

It's hard to believe another year has past. It's time to start collecting
door prizes for our upcoming State Convention which is being held August
25-28, 2022 in Albuquerque. Please use the attached letter to solicit items
to be given out as door prizes. If you have any questions, please contact
me, Tara Chavez, Door prize chair, at 505-328-3349 or tmatzick06 at gmail.com
<mailto:tmatzick06 at gmail.com> . I am looking forward to organizing all of
the donations for door prizes at State Convention. Please note: a thank you
letter for donations will be forthcoming.

Thank you and I am looking forward to a great Convention!

Tara Chavez, Door Prize Chair
505-328-3349
Tmatzick06 at gmail.com <mailto:Tmatzick06 at gmail.com>