[NFB-NM] items for sale from West Mesa Chapter

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:41:41 UTC 2022

For Sale

The West Mesa Chapter has the following items for sale:
1 52" Carbon-Fiber Folding Cane $20.00
Blue Bags with the NFB Logo, and "Live the Life You Want" in yellow, $2.00
each
1 Dymo Tape Holder for Perkins Brailler, $25.0
3 Braille cookbooks: $10.00 each; electronic copies available for $5.00
If interested in any of these items, please write to Kelly Burma at
<mailto:kburma6414 at icloud.com> kburma6414 at icloud.com or call or text (505)
615-6414.

Our mission is providing educational opportunities, advocacy, and the
protection of the rights of all blind New Mexicans, which ultimately
supports each of our people. Together with hope, love, and determination, we
transform dreams into reality.

Thank you in advance for your support and contribution.
Ways to pay...
Please write check or money order to: NFB West Mesa Chapter
Send to: Caroline Benavidez
6928 Hawkwatch Rd. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87114

PayPal...
By searching WestMesa Chapter or by our email address
<mailto:NFBNM.WestMesaTreasurer at gmail.com> NFBNM.WestMesaTreasurer at gmail.com
One must have a PayPal account to use this option. Use the message or memo
line to specify the item you are purchasing.

Thank you for your generosity!!!

Note: If you would like assistance or instructions on creating a PayPal
account, please contact me and I can have someone reach out to you.

Respectfully,

Kelly Burma, Fundraising Chair
(505) 615-6414
 <mailto:Kburma6414 at icloud.com> Kburma6414 at icloud.com
German Benitez, West Mesa Chapter President
(505)702-5044
Nfbnm.westmesachapter at gmail.com

Best wishes,