[NFB-NM] FW: Affiliate Fundraiser

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:32:51 UTC 2022

Best wishes,

From: Ernie Esquibel <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 12:42 PM
To: Jim Babb <jim.babb at mysero.net>; German Benitez <gerbenitezb at gmail.com>; John Blake <g0ldlake at swcp.com>; Don Burns <dlburns2338 at gmail.com>; Nancy Burns <nlburns26 at gmail.com>; albertamc at comcast.net; Tara Chavez <tmatzick06 at gmail.com>; Chris Chavez <cralex at swcp.com>; dooley 2022 <dooley2022 at gmail.com>; nfb.abqchapter <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>; Francine Garcia <garcia.francine1 at gmail.com>; Sue Garnanez <gsusyq at gmail.com>; Christine Hall <c.tessa4 at comcast.net>; Brianne Kotschwar <brilko at comcast.net>; Diana Marquez <sopranod1977m at gmail.com>; Regina Mead <mynmbrother at yahoo.com>; Krista Mireles <kristamireles at yahoo.com>; dauroramitchell at gmail.com; Pat Munson <pat.munson at comcast.net>; Jack Munson <jackflashmunson at gmail.com>; Dona Orgeron <djporgeron at gmail.com>; Michael Postlethwait <mpostlet at gmail.com>; Raymond Saavedra <rsaavedra73 at yahoo.com>; Kaeleena Saltzman <luvhulksmash at gmail.com>; Pinkbutterfly139 at gmail.com; blindart <blindart at mysero.net>; Lindsay Sloan <warriorqueen4 at gmail.com>; Tonia Trapp <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>; Greg Trapp <gtrapp1911 at gmail.com>; Sarah Villavicencio <NFBNM.AbqChapter.Treasurer at gmail.com>; Gail Wagner <teachingdots at gmail.com>; Eric Walker <ericwalker1216 at msn.com>; Mary Rose Willows <maryrosewillows at gmail.com>
Subject: Affiliate Fundraiser

Hello Federationists!
Hope all is well with you and happy spring.
An Affiliate fundraiser begins in eight days.
Double Good Popcorn is a gourmet popcorn that can be purchased
virtually. Below you will find information on how to participate in this fundraiser along with a participant handout.

Below you will find information about the fundraiser for the Affiliate. The fundraiser is virtual, 100% online 50% profit no fees. No minimums. Direct shipping anywhere in the US.  Double Good is an ultra-premium popcorn and comes in spicy or sweet. We all know fundraising has been minimal the past two years. Let's come together and make this fundraiser a success for the Affiliate. Your support will be greatly appreciated.
Review the information I've sent you if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
 Alone we can do so little; Together we can do so much.

Thank you,

Ernie Esquibel
NFB Albuquerque Chapter President
505-269-5984

Live the life you want.

www.nfbnm.org <http://www.nfbnm.org/>

I set up a Double Good virtual fundraiser! It’s 100% contactless, we keep 50% of the profit and the product ships directly to the buyer.

Each of us will create a Pop-Up Store and sell Double Good gourmet popcorn! Prices range from $18-$59. The popcorn is award-winning and really delicious!

Our fundraising window begins on March 30, 2022, at 3:45 PM and goes until April 03, 2022, at 3:45 PM.

Before the fundraiser begins:
1. Download the Double Good app
2. Enter our Event Code BTOKFW in the app
3. Create your Pop-Up Store

The app is available for free on iOS and Android.

--
Ernie Esquibel, President
National Federation of the Blind New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter
www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>