[NFB-NM] FW: Reminder and Invitation: Let Us Know To Expect You for the Burrito Brunch to Support the West Mesa Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico As Part of Blind Equality Achievement Month

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 14:00:24 UTC 2022

Best wishes,

From: Kelly burma <nfbnm.westmesafundraising at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2022 7:10 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: Reminder and Invitation: Let Us Know To Expect You for the Burrito Brunch to Support the West Mesa Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico As Part of Blind Equality Achievement Month

Dear Members of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM) and Friends,

We extend an invitation to you to join the West Mesa Chapter on Saturday, October 8, 2022, for its burrito brunch fund raiser as part of Blind Equality Achievement Month which will take place from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM at

Paradise Hills United Methodist Church
4700 Paradise BLVD NW
Albuquerque, NM 87114.

Our burrito brunch fund raiser will feature breakfast and lunch burritos from Silver Street Market with our thanks.

We thank you if you have already RSVPed and requested your burrito selection(s).

If you plan to attend our burrito brunch fund raiser and have not yet RSVPed and requested your burrito selection from the menu provided by Silver Streat Market, please use one of the options for doing so.

    Using the  <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevbIv_xTqKI00jiI4ZD9GEPdLxFKbpjFCOI1AhxMS-2mFXkA/viewform?usp=sf_link> Google Form which includes the burrito menu
    text or voice message at (505) 226-5741
    fill out the form on page 2 of this flyer, and send it to  <mailto:nfbnm.westmesafundraising at gmail.com> nfbnm.westmesafundraising at gmail.com

The RSVP period will close on the evening of Tuesday, October 4, 2022. There are ten days left to RSVP and make your burrito selection(s). If you do not RSVP and request burrito selection(s), you are welcome to be a part of the burrito brunch fund raiser. available burritos of your choosing cannot be guaranteed, however.

Burrito Menu from Silver Street Market

*      Number 1: Ham, Eggs, Potatoes, Cheese and Green Chile
*      Number 2: Bacon, Eggs, Potatoes and Cheese
*      Number 3: Bacon, Eggs, Potatoes, Cheese and Green Chile
*      Number 4: Chorizo, Eggs, Potatoes and Cheese
*      Number 5: Ground Beef, Potatoes, and Cheese (No Green Chile)
*      Number 8: Sausage, potatoes, Eggs, Cheese and Green Chile
*      Number 9: No Meat, Potatoes, Eggs, Cheese and Green Chile
*      Number 10: Vegetarian Burrito Potatoes, Refried Beans, Green Chile, Cheese(No Eggs)
*      Number 11: Carne Adovada, Eggs, Potatoes and Cheese

Further information is contained in the attached flyer. Please feel free to be in touch if you have questions.

Warmly,

Kelly Burma
Second Vice-President and Fund Raising Chair
West Mesa Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM)