[NFB-NM] FW: NFBNM Albuquerque Chapter Meeting Announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 03:06:15 UTC 2022

Greetings fellow Federationists,

The National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico Albuquerque chapter invites you to our monthly meeting, taking place on Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 6:30 PM at Fiesta's New Mexican Restaurant, located at 4400 Carlisle Blvd. NE in Albuquerque. The meeting will also be held on Zoom. Topics will include the big event of the month, our Blindness Equality Achievement Month event, taking place on October 15.

If you are planning to join the meeting virtually, the Zoom info is below.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/99311530128

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,99311530128#

     Dial in 1-253-215-8782, meeting ID: 993 1153 0128

 If meeting in person, please arrive early if you are wanting to eat.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Sincerely,
Michael Postlethwait, First Vice-President, Albuquerque Chapter