[NFB-NM] NFB of Albuquerque Chapter Meeting Announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 01:26:40 UTC 2023

Please join the Albuquerque chapter on February 7, 2023 for our monthly
chapter meeting.
We'll be meeting at Fiesta's restaurant, 4400 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque,
NM. We meet for dinner at 5:00pm and our meeting starts promptly at 6:30pm.
We'll also be meeting via zoom platform.

https://zoom.us/j/99311530128

One tap mobile
+13462487799,,99311530128#
Dial In 1-253-215-8782, meeting ID: 99311530128

Our special guest will be Dick Davis.
He's the Employment committee chair at the National Federation Of the blind.

Come join us to listen to this great knowledgeable Federationist. He'll be
joining us via zoom.

I look forward to seeing each and every one of you.
Stay warm.

Thank you,

Ernie Esquibel
Albuquerque chapter president,
National Federation of the Blind.
Live the life you want blindness does not hold you back.

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org