[NFB-NM] FW: Needing a roommate for National Convention

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:01:25 UTC 2023

Greetings fellow Federationists,

I am looking for a roommate, male only please, for National Convention. We
will split the cost of the hotel room, and I would like to room with someone
who is going to stay the entire week. So if you know that you will be
attending National Convention, and you would like to save a little money,
please feel free to get in touch with me. I would prefer to reserve our
hotel room myself, since I am a Hilton Honors member, but I'm fine with
rooming with someone who already has a room.

If you would like to get in touch with me about this, please feel free to
e-mail me at mpostlet at gmail.com, or by calling or textingme at 505-916-4984.
If I don't answer if calling, please leave a message, and I will get back to
you. And please remember, I am looking for a male roommate.

Thank you all so much for your time, and I look forward to seeing you in
Houston!

Warm regards,
Michael Postlethwait, First Vice-President, NFBNM Albuquerque Chapter

Sent from my iPhone