[NFB-NM] FW: An Invitation to join the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico Chapter At Large meetings

Tara Chavez nfbnm.president at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:29:16 UTC 2023

The newly established At large Chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of New Mexico is for anyone who does not belong to a local chapter for
a variety of reasons. If you do not belong to a local chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, then please see the below
invitation from the President of the At Large Chapter, Janet Montoya.

Thank you,

Tara

Be empowered, be encouraged, be counted, be heard.

As the newly elected president of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Mexico Chapter At Large, (NFBNM Chapter At Large), I am inviting you to
join us at our monthly meetings.

The meetings will be held the 4th Tuesday of each month starting February
28th at 7pm.

Meetings will be held virtually with more information forthcoming.

The NFB mission is to empower the blind and visually-impaired people of New
Mexico to achieve their highest potential. We believe that with proper
training and encouragement, a blind person can be gainfully employed in the
career of their choice, raise a family, participate in community clubs and
other organizations, and in all ways enjoy life to the fullest.

Meet your 2023 board members:

President, Janet

Vice President, Mario

Secretary/Treasurer, Daphne

Board Members, Ann and Frank

We will discuss ways to accomplish our mission and want to hear from you.

We would sincerely like to get to know you and have you join our chapter.

Janet Montoya, President

National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico Chapter At Large

505-672-9626

Tara Chavez, President

National Federation of the Blind of New mexico

 <mailto:NFBNM.President at gmail.com> NFBNM.President at gmail.com

505-328-3349

Live the life you want.

 <http://www.nfbnm.org> www.nfbnm.org