[NFB-NM] ***Attention In-Person National Convention attendees only****

Tara Chavez nfbnm.president at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 01:20:52 UTC 2023

If you are not attending the National Convention in Houston, please
disregard this message.

Greetings:

Do you have questions you'd like answers to before attending your first
convention? Do you have questions about convention because it's been a while
since you've been to one? If you answered "yes" to either question, please
join the Pre-Convention Orientation meeting on Zoom this Wednesday evening.
Adelmo Vigil and I will be there to give you some information and answer any
initial questions you may have.

Tara Chavez is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Pre-convention orientation

Time: Jun 28, 2023 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/96619668070

---

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,96619668070#

---

Dial by your location

. +1 669 900 6833

Meeting ID: 966 1966 8070

I am looking forward to talking with you Wednesday and seeing everyone in
Houston!!!!! As always, please let me know if you have any questions or
concerns.

Thanks,

Tara

Tara Chavez, President