[NFB-NM] FW: Disability Rights New Mexico, PRIORITY COMMUNITY SURVEY

Tara Chavez nfbnm.president at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 05:14:01 UTC 2023

I was asked to send this again in case you have not had the opportunity to
complete the survey. If you have two minutes, I encourage you to provide
your feedback. The survey will close on Thursday, July 6 at 10:00PM.

Thank you to those who have already completed the survey.

Tara Chavez, President

NFBNM.President at gmail.com <mailto:NFBNM.President at gmail.com>

(505) 328-3349

Live the life you want.