[NFB-NM] At Large Chapter Agenda for March 28, 2023

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 16:13:50 UTC 2023

At Large Chapter Agenda for March 28, 2023

Janet Montoya Is inviting you to a scheduled zoom meeting
Topic: NFBNM At Large Chapter zoom meeting
Date/Time: March 28, 2023 07:00 PM Mountain Standard Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
 <https://zoom.us/j/96009742920> https://zoom.us/j/96009742920
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,96009742920#

Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782
Meeting ID: 960 0974 2920

1.	Call to Order, Janet Montoya, President
2.	Rollcall, Daphne Mitchell, Secretary/Treasurer
3.	Introduction of Guests, Daphne Mitchell, Secretary/Treasurer
4.	Reciting of the NFB pledge
    I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National
Federation of the Blind; to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for
the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to
abide by its Constitution.

5.	One Minute Message, read by Mario Hooee, Vice President
     The National Federation of the Blind knows that   blindness is not the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

6.	Approval of the Agenda
7.	Approval of the Minutes from the February meeting
8.	Treasurer's Report, Daphne Mitchell
9.	  Presidential Release
10.	  Introduction of guest speaker, Tara Chavez, NFBNM president. Tara
will address the
connections between the At Large Chapter with the state affiliate and the
national organization, along with any activities happening at the state
level.

11.	Committees
a.	Legislative, Larry Lorenzo, member
b.	Membership, Frank Maestas, Board Member
c.	Fundraiser, Will Harmon, member
d.	Philosophy, Daphne Mitchell, Secretary/Treasurer
e.	Social media, Facebook

12.	New Business
13.	Birthdays for this month
14.	Open discussion, next meeting April 25, 2023
15.	Adjournment

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org