[NFB-NM] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Senior Conversation for Mrch

Tara Chavez nfbnm.president at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 13:28:44 UTC 2023

Greetings:

Please see below for the necessary information to join a conversation about
being a blind Grandparent. The meeting is today, March 28, 2023 at 2:00PM
New Mexico time.

Thank you,

Tara

Hello,

The president of our Senior Division, a.k.a. my husband, Glenn, has asked
that AI remind everyone about tomorrow's Senior Conversation. We have had a
lot going on and have neglected to post this sooner. We'll do better next
time. Here is the information people will need.

Our March Senior Conversation is scheduled for March 28 at 4:00 PM Eastern
Time. The topic will be Grandparenting As A Blind Senior. Our presenters are
Janie Degenshein and Shelley Copel. To participate, call 716-427-1410, and
when asked, use access code 759633#.

Best regards,

Norma Crosby, President

National Federation of the Blind of Texas

Tara Chavez, President

National Federation of the Blind of New mexico

NFBNM.President at gmail.com <mailto:NFBNM.President at gmail.com>

505-328-3349

Live the life you want.

www.nfbnm.org <http://www.nfbnm.org>